[cisco-voip] CallerID H323 IOS 12.4(22)

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:29:07 EST 2009

Well, here's what I *think* I have working.

I get the Caller's name right at the top of the screen.  In the line right
under that, with MGCP you would get the caller's number.
But with this H.323 setup, the caller's number is shown at the bottom of the
screen, where it normally says "Your Current Options".

So it looks like I AM getting both, it's just the display of them is a
little different.  But I am happy with it!

Dave