[cisco-voip] Conversion from Centrex to VoIP

Carlos Ortiz COrtiz at sscincorporated.com
Fri Jan 30 11:23:17 EST 2009

Add them to a temporary partition that no one has access to via Calling
Search Spaces.  Then when you want to activate them use BAT to add them
to the real partition they belong to.  This will allow you to add them
to Call Mgr ahead of time but not be accessible from the already
converted VoIP phones....

Carlos