[cisco-voip] Berbee / CM 6.1 CTI issues

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jul 1 11:25:16 EDT 2009

CTI heartbeats serve the same purpose as SCCP keepalives.  They are
application level keepalives that are necessary for the application
and CTI server to know that the other is still alive and working
properly.

If you are seeing these errors on the CTI server then it means the
server stopped getting heartbeat events from the application and is
closing down that provider (and thus unregistering any devices that
provider had registered).

-Ryan