[cisco-voip] Printing from CCMAdmin

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:56:32 EDT 2009

I don't print stuff from ccmadmin, but just for kicks, I went into
Devices->Phones and displayed the first 50.

File->Print Preview in Firefox only showed one page.

I used SnagIt's "Scrolling Window" capture feature, and it gave me a single
picture of all 50 phone (but not the menus at the top)

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/