[cisco-voip] Conference Bridging Issues - 6509 with CMM-ACT

ahmet can acketen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:21:07 EDT 2009

Hi Dane,

As far as I understood, you don't have to use hardware conference resource. If it was like that, please choose 3 test ip phones then create a new media resource group (add the specific soft resources to it) then create a new media resource group list, too. Then please assign this MRGL to the regarded ip phones. Then please, test it.

Regards,

Ahmet Can KETEN