[cisco-voip] IPCCX 4.0(5) - Licensing gone?

Dane dane at pktloss.net
Wed Jul 15 11:48:50 EDT 2009

Has anyone seen issues with IPCCX 4.0(5)_Build042 all of a sudden
showing "Package: None" when it use to be Premium.

Odd because all of a sudden when I log in as an admin to the CRSA I
only have the following menu options, "System, Tools and Help" missing
quite a bit.

Configured Licenses shows "Package: None"

Component Activation shows Licensed as "false" for everything but "CRS
Node Manager".  Everything shows Activated however.

Haven't opened a TAC case yet thought I would try here first.  Haven't
rebooted or restarted services yet either since agents are logged in
and working.

Just curious.