[cisco-voip] Attendant Consoles

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jul 23 13:52:07 EDT 2009

RMI is used for controlling the phone. Line state updates are sent via
UDP from server to client on a different port.  The port is configurable
on the client. that would allow you to prioritize accordingly.

Can you provide a bit more information on "problems with the use of
Attendant Consoles on congested links."

/Wes