[cisco-voip] Block incoming calls

Truelove_John JTruelove at aetinc.com
Thu Jul 30 08:44:08 EDT 2009

This has been asked before and I don't think it's possible under our current configuration but I will ask anyway.

I want to block incoming calls from 2 specific telephone numbers.  We are running CUCM 6.1.2 and our gateways are

configured in MGCP mode ß which is why I don't think it's possible.

We have Presence, is there a way to do something with Presence / Mobility...hope/pray.

Or maybe just forward the numbers to an extension that is not active and the call just dies.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Truelove