[cisco-voip] Blocking CUPC clients from seeing presence of other CUPC clients...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:21:35 EDT 2009

How do you block CUPC users from seeing other CUPC users?

I have changed Presence Groups for user A and User B so they are
disallowed subscriptions... I have changed SUBSCRIBE CSS to not
include the partition of the other user... I even changed the LDAP
profiles in CUPS so they couldn't see the other OU... and they can
still see the presence status, still send/receive IMs...

Now, once I changed the LDAP search base on CUPS, you can no longer
search for the user and add em to your buddy list... but no presence
info is blocked...

How do you block this for CUPC?

Jonathan