[cisco-voip] ICM migration using Enhanced Database Migration Tool 5.0 -> 7.2

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 13:16:36 EDT 2009

I have a UCCE installation with only one progger running because apparently when the second progger is running it causes problems. I want to use EDMT to migrate the data from the sole production progger to new duplexed proggers A and B. Is this possible or is it required to run EDMT on both proggers to migrate the data to the new proggers A and B? There's no information about this in the upgrade guide. . . .

Inquiring minds want to know. . . .