[cisco-voip] Using BAT to update lines

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Tue Jun 23 18:28:07 EDT 2009

Ok, I know that BAT can be used to update lines, but I have about 55
lines that are not consecutive, that need a different voice mail
profile.  We have a lot of phones and I really don't want to have to
pick all 55 out of the export file to modify and re-import.  I don't
want to change them one by one either.  Does any one have any
suggestions on how to do this?  Cisco really should have added the
update lines from custom file feature, just like they have for the
update phones.  Please help, since I am ultimately going to have to
change all 6000 of our DIDs to different voice mail profiles.

Thanks,

MB