[cisco-voip] UCM Traces

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon May 18 16:40:15 EDT 2009

No easy guide that I'm aware of.  There is a good CCM troubleshooting
book written by Paul Giralt that probably has some explanation.

For those fields I'll try to explain as many as I know off the top of
my head:
pi - privacy indicator (I think)
fqcn - fully qualified calling number (external phone number mask)
cn - calling number
plv - not sure, never had to use it
pss - partition search space, ie list of partition names in the CSS
being used
TodFilteredPss - pss after inactive partitions (due to time-of-day)
have been removed
dd - dialed digits
dac - dunno, never used

-Ryan