[cisco-voip] Unity 5.0.1 and Exchange 2010

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:18:47 EDT 2009

We are also evaluating jumping ship from Unity UM to Exchange 2k7.  The
smartnet + UCCS subscriptions are to much......... for a product (Voice
Mail) that shouldn't cost 1/2 what it does.
I had a conversation with the Unity PM and BU about it......... I don't
think they knew what to say.

with a SLA from M$ it doesn't make sense to stay with ci$co for UM.  and if
exchange 2k10 has call handlers.......... we will move no question.

Scott