[cisco-voip] Bandwidth Requirements between CUCM Cluster and distributed Unity Connection

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:17:46 EST 2010

Keith -

I don't think there are any specific requirements, primarily because of how
unity works.  Essentially, Unity is represented to CallManager by the
voicemail ports, which are just SCCP devices (or a SIP trunk, depending).
The bigger concern (depending on your topology) is not the distance from
CallManager to Unity, but the distance from the ingress voice gateways or
originating IP phone to unity as that's where the voice stream is.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin