[cisco-voip] UC520

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Feb 9 12:50:27 EST 2010

I am seeing similar ETAs on TechData for new product, TD does have a few models in stock.

Cisco Lead times have been AWFUL since December everything it seems is backordered. Heaven help you if you need an ASA anytime soon...

What model are you looking for, if it's one TD has in stock, I may be able to get my boss to sell it to you?

Matthew Loraditch, CCNA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com