[cisco-voip] Checking hardware -- PRI

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:53:22 EST 2010

I have a ticket in with the local telco, but I have a D channel on my PRI
that is bouncing about every 1-3 minutes.

How do I check to make sure it's not a hardware issue on my side?

it's a 2851 with vwic-2mft-t1=

I see on the controller in the last 24 hours it has 1610 path code
violations, 9 line code violoations, 2 serverly err secs, and 6 unavail
secs. but nothing in the current interval.

I have shut not shut the interface but I continue to get RTMT reports that
the D channel is down(every 1 - 3 minutes).  Router has been up for multiple
days.(had a power outage last week). but d channel went down yesterday
afternoon.

What else should I be looking at.

Thanks

Scott