[cisco-voip] Checking hardware -- PRI

Graham, Darel Darel.Graham at Globalcrossing.com
Mon Feb 15 12:55:59 EST 2010

Scott,

Here is a bit from Cisco on PRI.
_http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk713/tk628/technologies_tech_note09186a00800a758d.shtml#troublesapri

Darel
*  **This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated**
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Scott Voll
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 8:53 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Checking hardware -- PRI

I have a ticket in with the local telco, but I have a D channel on my PRI that is bouncing about every 1-3 minutes.

How do I check to make sure it's not a hardware issue on my side?

it's a 2851 with vwic-2mft-t1=

I see on the controller in the last 24 hours it has 1610 path code violations, 9 line code violoations, 2 serverly err secs, and 6 unavail secs. but nothing in the current interval.

I have shut not shut the interface but I continue to get RTMT reports that the D channel is down(every 1 - 3 minutes).  Router has been up for multiple days.(had a power outage last week). but d channel went down yesterday afternoon.

What else should I be looking at.

Thanks

Scott

ps. CM 6.1.3 and MGCP.