[cisco-voip] MWI not working

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:57:32 EST 2010

Hi Dan,

Your phones can see your MWI on / off numbers then?
If you dial the MWI on / off numbers from the affected phones - does the
light go on and off?

When you say it all used to work, what changed recently? When did it stop
working?

Is Unity co-located with the message store? Is it on the same box? across a
network link?

Cheers,

Tim.