[cisco-voip] Dial Plan for Germany?

Huffman, Tim thuffman at rosettastone.com
Wed Feb 17 12:05:56 EST 2010

A couple of questions:

1.       I'm getting ready to deploy a German dial plan for a remote office and can't currently find the .cop file on the Cisco Site.  Will I need to set this up manually?  Will one of the others work for what I'm needing?

2.       Is there an issue having different dial plans for different countries installed on my CUCM cluster?  I assume this isn't a problem since a lot of people are doing it, but didn't know if anyone knew of best practices for this?

Thanks,

Tim Huffman