[cisco-voip] Dumbass question

Lewis, Chris Chris.Lewis at magnetar.com
Fri Feb 19 06:41:50 EST 2010

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/6_1_1/cucos/cucos.html

All the docs are here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Fishwick, Chris
Sent: 19 February 2010 04:30
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Dumbass question

Ok,  it's been a loooong time since I played with a CUCM install, and now I need to install a new DevPack on a 6.1.4 (1* Pub, 2* Sub), but it isn't obvious to me how I should go about this.  I've downloaded to the correct *.sgn file from Cisco, but cannot see how to load it into the system.  Any hints?

Regards

Chris