[cisco-voip] IPCC Issue -- Script Incorrectly Identifying Master

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Fri Feb 19 12:46:39 EST 2010

IPCC High Availability Version 4.04

The Master and Subscriber switched roles so I restarted them in the proper order to get them back to their correct order.

However, I now have some scripts that are giving me this error:
CRS Engine on: 10.99.2.12 is not the Master.  Cannot debug /default/NCCGCallCounter.aef on this Engine

The Master is 10.99.2.11 and the Subscriber is 10.99.2.12.  Control Center shows them in the proper roles but for some reason the Script Editor is not recognizing this.

Should this have an relationship to the Call Managers in that I need to restart them as well.  Would not think so but one never knows when dealing with the wonders of "modern" technology.

Thank You...

--
Jim Reed
Technology Wrangler