[cisco-voip] SUB: Regd Upgradation of CUCM and UNITY

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:58:25 EST 2010

Further to that, the link between Unity and CallManager is the Unity TSP.
As long as you have the proper version of the Unity TSP installed for your
specific version of CallManager you'll be OK.  There's a compatibility
matrix hidden on the Cisco site somewhere listing the version matches.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin