[cisco-voip] Tracking Calls Across Scripts with Sessions

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Feb 25 09:47:16 EST 2010

So I guess I made my question too complicated :)
So I will simplify,  does anyone have an example of sharing session info between two applications that they are willing to share, preferably the actual scripts, as I seem to learn best by seeing and replicating something?
Thanks in advance

Matthew Loraditch, CCNA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093