[cisco-voip] Cobras import to UC 7.1

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:50:17 EST 2010

OK, I must be missing something.

I have installed cobras import for connections on two different machines
both are giving me the same error message:

Unable to log into remote connection server - make sure connection has been
properly configured to allow for remote logins.  see the 'troubleshooting
remote connection failures' section in the help file for more details.
 Error returned from ODBC driver=[informix][infomix ODBC driver] unspecified
system error = -11048.  you may be able to find additional info about this
error number using the 'finderr' command from the connection CLI interface.

I'm not sure where the finderr command is from the cli.

and I've went through the setup of the user "dbdude" setup the roll of admin
and remote admin.  setup a password and set it to not expire.  started the
service "db proxy" and set it to run for 99 days.

what else am I missing?

TIA

Scott