[cisco-voip] VT Advantage

Monica Hardy Monica.Hardy at openwave.com
Thu Jan 14 17:06:34 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

just installed VT Advantage.  I can get the connection line to turn
green with IP Communicator but it will not connect with my 7965 desk
phone.

When I select the desk phone the connection line is broken and red.

here is what I am running:

-CUVA version 2.1.2.0  CDP Driver Version 2.1(0.6)

-CCM version 7.0.2.22030-1

I am running Windows XP SP 3 on my laptop

-Cameras:  VT Camera II, Integrated Camera built into IBM Lenovo T400
laptop

I do not have any voice vlans at this location.  I can telnet to 4224.
I disable windows firewall and mcafee.  Still no go.   The laptop is
plugged into the back of the phone.

Question two is how can I change camera's within VT Advantage to use the
built in camera on the laptop if I wanted to.

-Monica

Monica P. Hardy

Openwave

Sr. Network Engineer