[cisco-voip] Telepresence requirements

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:59:06 EST 2010

Ed - a few points.

First, is your partner a TelePresence ATP?  If they're not, I don't know if
they can even sell you the gear (and if so, they're likely to sub-contract
out components).  Second, unfortunately, the self-install route is not
[currently] an option for CTS units.  Part of the Cisco process is that a
Network Path Assessment and Room Readiness Assessment (for triple-screen
systems) must be completed by an ATP partner or Cisco AS and submitted to
Cisco for approval before the equipment will be shipped.

Let me know if you've got any questions - I work as an architect for a
global ATP and would be happy to fill you in on the fine details.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571