[cisco-voip] Is it possible to apply multiple patches when installing a new subscriber server

Twlight New Moon ifilxh at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:47:41 EST 2010

I understand the subscriber server and the publisher server need to be the same version . during the install I will get the option to install an SR or en ES, my question is, can I apply 2 patches?

Our cluster is running 6.1(3), the full installation CD i have is 6.0, it means I need to upgrade to 6.1(2) first and then upgrade to 6.1(3).

Thanks