[cisco-voip] Software to rebuild a PUB / SUB

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jan 19 23:55:49 EST 2010

Last time I checked, which wasn't too long ago, media was no longer
available via PUT. I needed 7.1(3) for the new HP DL380G6 and we only
had  7.0(1).

We had to order with a SKU and pay the media cost of a hundred bucks I
think.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]