[cisco-voip] CUCM Remote TFTP options

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 25 10:26:44 EST 2010

The phone configuration files that TFTP serves up are created dynamically by the change notification process where updates to the database automatically trigger the config file to be updated.  This requires that the TFTP server be a member of the cluster (so it can have a local db).

Are your remote sites big enough that you need a dedicated tftp server or can you just use a local sub for tftp operations?

-Ryan