[cisco-voip] Automated message for backup completion

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:46:20 EST 2010

The other issue is, sometimes the DRS Scheduler gets bumped to a
future start date all on it's own. I ran into a customers server on
6.1.3 last week and the DRS was enabled but set to start on Nov 12th
2010 and it was running last time I was in there. I still haven't
figured out how or why the date gets set to a future date but seen
this on multiple versions of CUCM and different clients. Why does it
have a start date setting anyway?