[cisco-voip] CUPS upgrade with CUCM?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jan 27 15:46:03 EST 2010

I doubt a CUPS upgrade PAK will come with CUCM.  Typically the PAK comes with the upgrade from PUT or when you buy the software.   From what I understand the 1.x to 6.x upgrade for CUPS was a bit complicated with respect to licensing but if your customer got CUPS for free it was a trial deal and they need to purchase upgrades or have a software support contract that entitles them to CUPS upgrades.

Unless somebody familiar with this process speaks up I'd say it's time to give your account team a call to confirm this as I'm no sales expert, I just fix broken stuff.

-Ryan