[cisco-voip] how do you deal with old VMs in UC

Kalpage Manoj Perera manoj.kalpage at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:28:52 EST 2010

Scott,

Sorry to ask you question when you looking for help but I would
appreciate if you could give me some advice.

I am going to upgrade unity 4.x (with exchange 2000) to Unity
connection 7.x sometime soon.

Have you managed to migrate VM password as well?
My consultant told me that COBRAS do not support bulk migrate of VM
boxes, it need to be done one by one. I don't think it's practical as
we have about 3000 VM account
What are the tools you used for backup data from unity and migrate to
unity connection?

Thanks
MK

Sent from my iPhone