[cisco-voip] AutoMagically putting a call on hold

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:49:44 EST 2010

Not that I know of.  There used to be something with the autoattendant. but
I don't think that is going to get you what your looking for.  Arc has a
nice option with there setup (or rebranded by Cisco) but it also entails
removing, call waiting on the phones to make it work.

Just my two cents.

Scott