[cisco-voip] Unity Overlapping DNs

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Mon Mar 8 21:45:36 EST 2010

Thanks for the fast response. I don't think Bunny Killer is what I need... I
don't want to delete from from AD - I definitely want them to continue to
existing in AD and on the other Unity server... I just want them to
disappear from my DTMF table so I can create users on my server with the
same DNs he has on his server.