[cisco-voip] support for IP Communicator on CITRIX or Terminal Server?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Mar 10 09:25:18 EST 2010

As Wes said   (let's all chant now)  "Unsupported!"

But, where there is a will, there is usally a way.
http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=241949&tstart=0

Items to note.

   - Requires XenApp 5, running Server 2008.
   - Requires and Isolation Environment
   - Requires CDP to be disabled.

You won't get any help from Cisco in this type of setup, so don't bother TAC
if it doesn't work, or your not happy with the quality (some people report
in the thread the audio quality is not "optimum")

Mike