[cisco-voip] Phone limits per server

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:31:55 EST 2010

Making sure we're clear - the recommendation (for multiple reasons) for a
separate cluster is when using UCCE.  UCCX/IPCCX doesn't (in my opinion)
warrant a 2nd cluster - the versioning requirements are nowhere near as
tight and the upper-bounds of scaling aren't a concern (300 agent max, etc.)

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin