[cisco-voip] Meetingplace 7.0 DMZ web server

Andy Wang ifilxh at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:18:44 EST 2010

I just installed a meetingplace internal web server and an external web server at DMZ. Internal web conference works fine. Having a lot of troubles with the external web server
1. based the cisco document, I should be able to access the external web server administrator page via http://ip adress:8002/mpweb/admin. but I got a empty page

2. I am unable to add the external web server to the web site,
we are having issues with MeetingPlace web unable to add the DMZ
web server to the web site. I kept getting

error message

cann't contact site, make sure the web server and the meetingplace agent on the remote host is running. The following is the message obtained from the site, 0x800a1518 cannot establish an ssl connectoin

Any help would be really appreciated.