[cisco-voip] Modem over VG248

Gregory Wenzel gwenzit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:34:12 EDT 2010

I had a similar problem with a modem off the same device you speak of. I had
TAC on the problem, multiple tac engineers then after all was said and done
it turned out to be the PRI had errors on it. I know its not likely but
check that your not having crc errors on the pri link that the device dials
out with