[cisco-voip] SIP-Trunk with To-Header

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:36:18 EDT 2010

Interesting details on the TO header.  The TCL script is a "if you
really want it to work, you can try this" kind of scenario.  This is
the case with almost all TCL scripts unless you go through the work
with a development team unfortunately.  If there is enough pressure,
Cisco may try to improve the script depending on how many people run
into the problem.

The SIP proxy server is a cool little beast and can do a lot of this
stuff, but at the end of the day your actual media elements (CUBE)
still need to support the signaling.

-nick