[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Attempt Sign-in

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Mar 24 22:33:24 EDT 2010

With UC, when you dial that # without entering your PIN, you are
exiting attempt sign-in and being routed to the next matching call
routing rule, which by default is opening greeting. So, you can change
the destination by inserting a new direct call routing rule after
attempt sign-in and pointing it wherever you want it to go. However,
this will also impact where direct calls from non-user DNs go. If that
is an issue, you can create multiple pilots and configure your routing
rules to match on the appropriate dialed number.

-Pat