[cisco-voip] VG224 SCCP analog conferencing

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Nov 4 15:51:42 EDT 2010

You have to be able to call 2 parties to initiate a conference.

wes calls kevin
wes presses conference sequence
kevin goes on hold
wes calls jason (2 calls on line - one to kevin, one to jason)
wes presses conference sequence
all are dumped into conference (back to 1 call on line)
wes presses conference sequence
conference goes on hold
wes calls lelio (back to 2 calls on line)
wes presses conference sequence
all are dumped into conference (back to 1 call on line)
etc.

/wes