[cisco-voip] CDR/CAR database access from AXL/Soap in CUCM 8.x

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Dec 6 14:38:11 EST 2011

Yeah, no AXL access to CAR database.  Your options are:
* SOAP CDRonDemand
* CDR Repository manager to transfer off CDR flat text files as they are generated
* do manual exports from the CAR web pages

/wes

On Dec 2, 2011, at 11:41 AM, Robert Hass wrote:

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Wes Sisk <wsisk at cisco.com> wrote:
> via AXL you can execute any SQL query:
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/devguide/6_0_1/ccmdvCh1.html#wp73666
>
> though you raise a good point, i've not tried querying the CAR database this way

Standard SQL queries works for me without problems. But I'm unable to
find out how to access CAR database.
I tried two kind of queries:

SELECT originalcalledpartynumber,clientmattercode,datetimeorigination
FROM tbl_billing_data
Error: The specified table (tbl_billing_data) is not in the database.

SELECT originalcalledpartynumber,clientmattercode,datetimeorigination
FROM car:tbl_billing_data
Error: Database not found or no system permission.

car SELECT originalcalledpartynumber,clientmattercode,datetimeorigination
FROM tbl_billing_data
A syntax error has occurred.

So I don't have Any how to access CAR DB.

Robert