[cisco-voip] CUCM trunk connection

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Sat Dec 10 07:33:45 EST 2011

Hey Frog,

SIP trunks can be used as ICTs, so I don't see why you say "if you don't
want funky features". Is there any feature not supported by SIP trunks ?

Also, cisco is moving from H.323 to SIP (slowly but steadily) IMHO.
Would you please share some support info for "H323 is the preferred
method" ?

-Carlos

Radioactive Frog @ 10/12/2011 07:45 -0300 dixit:

Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina