[cisco-voip] Virtualized subscriber

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Dec 19 22:04:29 EST 2011

I definitely think there are advantages to a vm deployment. I guess it will take some time to familiarize ourselves with those advantages and how we can ensure the stability of a voice deployment on our vm infrastructure.

To answer your question though, right now, we have spare hardware as well as a 24x7x4 HP maintenance contract, so the publisher can be up and running in a short time. As long as the subscriber keep running, then services should continue running. Right? ;)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)