[cisco-voip] Phone Load question

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Dec 28 15:29:09 EST 2011

I've figured out what happened.   Someone in my organization in the last
few days loaded a device pack, but only on the publisher.  (I don't know
why they stopped on the publisher, maybe they thought device packs
replicated)

I'm back to my modified question at this point.

The device pack ships with 9.2(1.0) I will be rolling that version out
clusterwide (just to keep everything the same), should I stay with that
version, or should I push to the latest on the cisco download site?

Mike