[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.5 bugg with VG224

abbas Wali abbaseo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:02:02 EDT 2012

yea done that as well,
spent whole 3 days sorting out 6 analogue devices.

in a nutshell,
configured SCCP, some issues, configured MGCP on the same box then. things
not working and found out that i am running both STCAPP and MGCPAPP on dial
peers, was getting fast busy on analgoue phones.

have cleaned up all configs on the gateway
new slate and config MGCP again on it
though, on the CM side of things, I deleted only the gateway and not the
endpoints that time.

so now when i configure those 6 end points again it comes up with rejected
all the time while the any other new points gets either registered or
unregistered.
though, all works fine only the display on the CUCM puts confusions.

thanks

@bbas..