[cisco-voip] UC 9.0 NFR

kiwi.voice kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:09:55 EDT 2012

It was there earlier last week, I even screenshot the final step with the total cost for approval.

Now, it's gone somehow. The site was down for quite a while when I wanted to order it after getting approval. When it returns, all the payable items are missing. Left with those free items. "Heim, Dennis" <Dennis.Heim at wwt.com> wrote:I saw the the 9.0 NFR kit is supposed to be orderable now. However, it is now showing up in the marketplace (http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/marketplace/welcome.pl) . Has it just not been added to the store yet?

Thanks,

Dennis Heim
Sr. UC Engineer
World Wide Technology