[cisco-voip] Passwords on Meetme

Chris Lee chris at variphy.com
Wed Apr 3 09:46:17 EDT 2013

Perhaps this may work for you.  There are a few solutions out there that
will allow you to script a sequence of "button pushes" on one or many IP
phones.  Here's one such "MeetMe Macro":[image: Inline image 1]

So after creating this Macro, you can execute this Macro on one or many IP
phones.  The Macro can also be scheduled to execute during non-production
hours.  With Macro, you don't have to be in front of the IP phone...heck,
you could theoretically do this from the comfort of home if VPN'd into your
network.

Regards,

Chris

As Leonardo da Vinci once said: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”