[cisco-voip] Making an ISO from Bootable 9.1 DVD

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:49:26 EDT 2013

I'm in the process of doing a remote install of CUCM/CUC. UCCX, UPM, VCS
and the customer (about 6 hours away) has just received all the media for
9.x. We're running off UCS B series and I'd like to know if anyone has
ripped the DVDs to ISO to load to the datastore as opposed to using an
external drive or mounting your local drive through VSphere. Any tips and
hints on what utility you used etc would be helpful. TIA
Ted