[cisco-voip] VG202 vs ATA187

Angel Castaneda hello at angelcastaneda.com
Fri Apr 19 16:27:00 EDT 2013

Thank you all for your responses. I'll bring these comments to the person
who ends up authorizing the purchase of equipment.

Trust me: if it were up to me, faxes would be completely removed.
Unfortunately, we still need them for certain business functions, and I
don't see them going away any time soon.

Thanks again.

*Angel Castaneda*